Back in May, Nicole did the first ever edition of Nicole Has a Girlcastwith two-time Survivor veteran, Eliza Orlins. Today for the first time ever Nicole Cesternino will do a video edition of Nicole Has a Girlcast with Survivor Redemption Island star, Andrea Boehlke.
From her new home in New York City, Andrea joins Nicole to take your questions and comment courtesy of the people at Vokle.com. On today’s LIVE edition of Nicole Has a Girlcast we will discuss:
- What are Andrea’s thoughts about how Survivor South Pacific has turned out? What parallels does Andrea see between this season and Survivor Redemption Island?
- What do Andrea and Nicole think of the listener poll results for the Survivor Hot Guy Hall of Fame? Who made the list that Nicole thinks shouldn’t be there? Who are some of Andrea’s faves that make the list?
- What is the opinion of the Girlcast panel about the drama between Whitney Duncan and Keith Tollefson.
- What do Andrea and Nicole think about the recent divorce between Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore? What is Nicole’s theory for Ashton Kutcher’s infidelity?
There’s plenty of talk about boys, gossip and it wouldn’t be Nicole Has a Girlcast with plenty of talk about alcohol… so enjoy the first ever Video edition of Nicole Has a Girlcast.
The Specialist is in the House
On Survivor Redemption Island, Phillip Sheppard was known as The Specialist as part of the Stealth R Us alliance with Boston Rob Mariano and Grant Mattos. Today, Phillip joins Rob Cesternino and Nicole to discuss all of the latest happenings on Survivor South Pacific. On this episode we will discuss:
- What does Phillip think about the constant comparisons that were made last season of himself and Coach Ben Wade? Does Phillip think that he played at all like Coach and if Coach is playing at all like Phillip did?
- What does Phillip think about John Cochran’s decision to flip sides from the Savaii tribe to the Upolu tribe. What would Phillip have done in Cochran’s situation and how does Phillip compare Cochran’s situation in Savaii to his own situation in the Ometepe tribe?
- How does Phillip compare the game that Coach is playing this season to the game that Boston Rob played on Survivor Redemption Island?
- Which of the remaining players does Phillip thinks has the best chance to win Survivor South Pacific?
- What nicknames does Phillip have for Rob and Nicole if they were members of the Stealth R Us alliance?
- Does Phillip agree with the decision that Albert Destrade and Sophie Clarke made on this week’s episode to not go against Coach?
- How does Phillip rate Ozzy’s chances to both return to the game and potentially win?
- Plus we take all of your questions and comments, go over Jeff Probst most inappropriate out of context quotes and Rob and Nicole break down all of the Survivor feuds on twitter from this week including a new feud between Russell Hantz and John Cochran!
With Phillip Sheppard in the house you know it’s gonna be a Survivor podcast that’s so good, it should be classified!
First caption post. Who’s got a good one?